Sunday, February 10, 2008

Time Life Songs 4 Ever Collection - Review

Artist: Time Life Songs 4 Ever Collection
Title: Love
Website: http://www.timelife.com
Telephone Orders: 1-800-488-4669
Style: Pop/Rock
Rating: 9.4 out of 10
By C.W. Ross
 
For those of you new to the site I've been reviewing the Time Life's Songs 4 Ever 10 CD set. Although the collection is a boxed set of 10 that covers Christian music from the last two decades I've decided to review each CD found in the set individually.
 
There's just too much good music to lump all into one review.
 
So far I've reviewed the Shout and Worship CD's from the set.  Since it's February and this month includes Valentines Day what a perfect time to review the Love CD from the set.
 
Before I put this CD in my player or even looked at the list of songs on it I thought that it would be filled with sappy love songs nothing could be further from the truth. Instead it's filled with powerful often-upbeat songs that deal with both human and God's love.
 
Each song is a hit that I'm sure you've heard playing from your radio speakers.
 
The list of artist that have songs on this CD is, Toby Mac, MercyMe, Chris Tomlin, Casting Crowns, The Afters, Newsboys, Third Day, Joy Williams, Jars of Clay, Israel and New Breed, Bebo Norman, Passion Worship Band, Stacie Orrico, Brian Littrell, and Mark Harris.
 
As I listened to each song I kept waiting to hear that one song that was just added to fill up space but it never happened. This release is filled with 15 songs that all hit the mark.
 
This CD will have you singing along with it while bringing a smile to your face. I keep saying it, but it's true, you need to add this 10-CD set to your music library. Time Life's Songs 4 Ever series is a must buy!
 

No comments: